01. Ain’t That Peculiar feat. Sly Stone, El Debarge & the P-Funk all-Stars
02. Never Gonna Give you Up feat. El Debarge
03. Mathematics of Love feat. Kim Burrell
04. Let the Good Times Roll feat. the Red Hot Chili Peppers & Kim Manning
05. Pledging my Love
06. Gypsy Woman feat. Carlos Santana & El Debarge
07. It’s all in the Game feat. Belita Woods
08. Heart Trouble feat. Paul Hill
09. Our Day Will Come feat. Kendra Foster
10. Sway feat. Belita Woods
11. A Thousand Miles Away
13. As in
14. Stillness in Motion
George Clinton and His Gangsters of Love is a cover album by funk music pioneer George Clinton. The album includes guest appearances from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sly Stone, El DeBarge, System of a Down bassist Shavo Odadjian, Carlos Santana, RZA, Kim Manning and gospel singer Kim Burrell. The disc was released on September 16, 2008.
Some suggest the title of the album may actually be Radio Friendly, and that “George Clinton and Some Gangsters of Love” may be credited as the artist for the album. The album has also been referred to as Any Percentage of You Is As Good as the Whole Pie, although that may refer to another P-Funk album to be released later.
It is notable for containing the last recorded song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers with their longtime guitarist John Frusciante, before he quit in the same year.
(Source : wikipedia)