January 06, 1990
P-Funk All Stars – Live At The Beverly Theater In Hollywood
01. Audience Chant: P Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up) 2:00
02. Introduction Of Band: Do That Stuff 10:52
03. Cosmic Slop 10:13
04. Medley: Let’s Take It To The Stage/Mothership Connection (Star Child)/I Call My Baby Pussycat 8:38
05. Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) 12:47
06. (Not Just) Knee Deep 12:54
01. Maggot Brain 16:49
02. One Nation Under A Groove 9:06
03. Atomic Dog 9:58
04. Flash Light 4:58
Live at the Beverly Theater is a live album by the P-Funk All-Stars. It was recorded at the Beverly Theatre in California in April 1983 and was originally broadcast by the Westwood One radio network. Musical performer Prince has stated publicly that he was in attendance at this show and was inspired to record the track “Erotic City” directly after the performance. Live at the Beverly Theater was released by Westbound Records in 1990.
Two songs that were recorded and broadcast by Westwood One were not included on Live at the Beverly Theater, “Standing on the Verge of Getting It On” and “Loopzilla”. Bootsy Collins performed the song “Body Slam” at the concert, but it was neither broadcast nor was it included on the album.
The cover of Live at the Beverly Theater features artwork from longtime P-Funk album artist Pedro Bell.
(Source : wikipedia)
more info on wikipedia